HARRTS V-11 Robotic Hair Transplant System
Robotic Hair Transplant System enhanced with 50 X Zoom Real Feed Artificial Intelligence Camera and See Through, 100 Inches High Resolution Virtual Screen Augmented Reality Glasses,
HARRTS X-2 Robotic Hair Transplant System
HARRTS V-11 is World's First and Only Robotic Hair Transplant System enhanced with 50 X Zoom Real Feed Artificial Intelligence Camera and See Through, 100 Inches High Resolution Virtual Screen Augmented Reality Glasses
Apart from having all the Features of the HARRTS Mini, the HARRTS V-11 has the following Features.
Salient Features of HARRTS V-11
What to expect from our System :
The Up-to 50 X Live Feed AI Video Camera helps in:
- • The Up-to 50 Times Zoom as compared to Naked Eye, improves the visualization of the donor area and grafts drastically.
- • The high zoom allows the surgeon to visualize the orientation/angulation of the Hair Follicle beneath the Skin, thereby, allowing the surgeon to orient the punch in the direction of the follicle beneath the skin, thereby, reducing the chances of Graft Transection while harvesting.
- • Improves the Graft Yield Number by reducing the Graft Damage.
- • Improves the yield and also reduces the graft damage in curly/wavy/thin/body hair follicle extraction.
- • Knowing the Nature of the Grafts in relation to the number of hair in it , e.g. 1,2,3 or 4 hair follicular units., in real time.
- • Knowing the exact location of these 1,2,3 or 4 hair follicular units in the selected donor area in real time.
- • Knowing the Nature of the Grafts in relation to the number of hair in it . e.g. 1, 2, 3, or 4 hair follicular units.
- • Deferentially localizing and Harvesting different types of grafts..
The Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Software Helps in the following:
- • Helps in knowing the exact available number of grafts in the selected donor area.
- • Helps in knowing the Nature of the Grafts in relation to the number of hair in it , e.g. 1,2,3 or 4 hair follicular units., in real time.
- • Helps in knowing the exact location of these 1,2,3 or 4 hair follicular units in the selected donor area in real time.
- • Helps in knowing the Nature of the Grafts in relation to the number of hair in it . e.g. 1, 2, 3, or 4 hair follicular units.
- • Helps in deferentially localizing and Harvesting different types of grafts.
The Wifi Augmented Reality Glasses helps the surgeon in the following:
- • High Resolution 100" Virtual See Through Screen
- • Increases the ease of the procedure
- • Increases the Accuracy and Precision
- • Reduces the Postural Fatigue
- • Reduces the Graft Damage Rate Significantly
- • Improves the Grafts Yield Significantly
Machine Talk Technology:
The HARRTS V-11 Robotic Hair Transplant System is enhanced with Machine Talk Technology, which allows the surgeons to use the system by giving voice commands. This great hands-free feature comes in handy for the surgeons to maintain asepsis in the operating room and also increases the ease of operation..
- • The HARRTS Hair Studio enables you to decide the exact number of grafts in each of the 7 areas of the scalp as per the grade of baldness and the desired goals.
- • HARRTS Hair Studio also shows the morphed virtual pre and post hair transplant photos of your patients.
- • The V-4 and V-5 Implanter enables the surgeon to achieve the perfect depth during implantation, while also maintaining a good speed of implantation.
- • Both the V-4 and the V-5 Implanters reduce the learning curve significantly and makes implantation a very easy process even for a new surgeon.
HARRTS AI Hair Studio Software:
AI Guided Graft Requirement Based Virtual Simulator
- • Calculate the Exact Number of Grafts Needed.
- • Customize a Hair Transplant As per Patient's needs, Available Donor Area, Budget and other Variables.
- • Show your Client a Virtual Result on his own Photographs.
- • Save your Virtual Post-procedure Report for Future Reference.
- • E-mail or hand over a print copy of the Virtual Results to your Patient.
HARRTS Cloud Based MRMS
Computer Vision Based Donor Area Graft Calculator
- • Provides an Estimate of the Donor Area Density and Available Extractable Grafts for the desired Requirement
- • Shows 3D Point-Cloud of the Donor Area showing Different Types of Grafts and their Precise Location
- • Helps in Planning the Extraction & Implantation Strategy
Learn More About our Products.
Please Fill In Your Info: